- Trace your symptoms & mineral imbalance through the matrix of hair
- Hair mineral report provides more accurate information than blood test and urine test based on a preventative health care perspective
- Provide a complete guideline of appropriate diet
- Boost your immune system and a cost effective weight loss program
- Trace Element laboratory serves thousands of health professionals in over 46 countries and it provides one of the best synergies of supplement on the market
What does a Hair Analysis Report include?
Multi-Element Assay (36 Elements) of Hair Includes: Comprehensive reports for both the Doctor and the Patient.
- Copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios). A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of the patient’s metabolic type, current mineral levels and ratios, and their impact upon body chemistry.
- Recommendations of specific foods and food groups, along with an explanation of why each food is suggested.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data and history.